image of old court with text 'Former College Research Associates'

As a former College Research Associate of Clare, you are entitled to access the College and gardens, free of charge, at any time of the year. If the gates are locked, you can tell the porters that you are a CRA of Clare and they should let you in. Alternatively, if you would like a physical Clare College Members card to prove your connection, you can contact us to request one.

Whenever you return to College, please feel free to visit the Development Office (U7 & U8, Memorial Court). The team can assist you with any queries and will be delighted to meet you and offer you a cup of tea and a place to relax.





<< Back: Alumni Benefits  |  Next: Alumni Council >>